Uber: 'We will be forced to leave town' without repeal
Officials with rideshare company Uber issued a statement Wednesday threatening to pull their services from the Alamo City if a City Council ordinance regulating transportation network companies is not repealed.
Two Dead, 5 injured after California nightclub shooting
An investigation was underway in San Bernardino Wednesday morning after multiple shooters opened fire outside a packed nightclub overnight, killing two people and injuring five others, police said.
Volunteer police officers rob deliveryman, abandon him in handcuffs: NYPD
A pair of volunteer police officers are accused of attacking a delivery man inside a Manhattan apartment then abandoning him handcuffed in a stairwell after they allegedly stole his food, wallet and cellphone, NYPD said Wednesday.
Search continues for crime spree suspects who shot sheriff's deputy
An off-duty Wyandotte County sheriff's deputy is battling for his life after he was shot while walking into a convenience store during a robbery, which occurred during a crime spree.
Abid Naseer convicted in 2009 shopping center bomb plot
A federal jury Wednesday found Abid Naseer guilty of plotting with al Qaeda to bomb a shopping center in 2009 in Manchester, England, the U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of New York said.
Exxon CEO: Get used to lower oil prices
Exxon Mobil CEO Rex Tillerson expects the price of oil to remain low over the next two years because of ample global supplies and relatively weak economic growth.
Texas Senate passes first bill of session, road funding plan
The Texas Senate approved the first bill of the legislative session on Wednesday, with speedy passage of a plan to shift billions of dollars generated by vehicle sales taxes to building and maintaining roads strained by the state's booming population.
Senate fails to override Obama's veto of pipeline bill
The Senate on Wednesday failed to override President Barack Obama's veto of a bill to construct the Keystone XL pipeline, the first of many confrontations between the Republican-controlled Congress and the White House this year over energy policy.
Couple sought in pawn store jewelry theft
Police are searching for a couple who they say stole jewelry from a Cash America Pawn on 2040 Austin Highway.
Appeal filed for man convicted in 'American Sniper' case
An attorney for a former Marine found guilty in the shooting deaths of "American Sniper" author Chris Kyle and another man has filed an appeal.
Winter blast arrives in SA, Hill Country: Real-time updates, information
An arctic cold front arrived in San Antonio and the Hill Country Wednesday night, bringing freezing rain and sleet to parts of the area. Click here for real-time updates on this morning's winter weather.
- Candidates strive to stand out at mayoral forum
- Toll lanes proposed for Loop 1604
- Home cooking: Spurs return to their court, beat Kings 112-85
- City reassures community convention center soil is safe
- After photo questioned, JISD explains special education program
- CPS Energy apologizes to disabled customer
- Human skull, bones found in far South Bexar County
- Jose Menendez sworn in as state senator for Dist. 26
- Texas Roadhouse meat cutter off to defend title
- SAPD shuffles to fill job vacancies
- Mayor issues challenge to end veteran homelessness
- 'DoSeum' preparing for June 6 grand opening
- Family escapes West Side house fire
- Couple sought in pawn store jewelry theft
- SAPD: Woman busted for running illegal 8-liner business
- Tip leads to suspect linked to two robberies on same day
- SAPD: Suspect arrested in November slaying, beat victim with dumbbell
- New app sends alert when shots are fired
- Texas woman sentenced for fatal car crash through laundromat
- Man wanted in Texas homicide case arrested in New Mexico
- Agents seize over $5M worth of marijuana
- Appeal filed for man convicted in 'American Sniper' case
- Senate fails to override Obama's veto of pipeline bill
- Texas Senate passes first bill of session, road funding plan
- Exxon CEO: Get used to lower oil prices
- Teacher placed on leave for racial comments
National & World News
- Man ambushes, kills Atlanta-area police officer
- Arizona woman's dogs reportedly held for ransom
- Police: Man arrested for stealing bikes and a goat
- Capitol grounds sledding ban upheld
- Kansas City Zoo's new penguin chicks waddle onto exhibit
- Abid Naseer convicted in 2009 shopping center bomb plot
- Search continues for crime spree suspects who shot sheriff's deputy
- Kidnapped at birth, found 17 years later
Best used cars under $10K
Consumer reporter Marilyn Moritz tells us what are the best used cars to buy
Best used cars under $10K
Mother, son rescued after crash caught on camera
Driver survives crash where car split in half