· Nights and some weekends are required.
· Should be a self-starter with the ability to work independently.
· Must understand news and have a thirst for current events.
· College degree preferred
· Good, creative writing skills required.
· Video editing skills (Final Cut, Avid or other non-linear) required.
· Position requires an ability to read and spell.
· Photoshop skills preferred, not required
· This position requires good motor coordination, manual dexterity, and interpersonal communication skills. This position also requires the ability to move around the entire station and the ability to move around at remote production sites.
· The workspace is an open area where there will not always be privacy or a quiet place to work. The position is usually put under a lot of pressure to meet stringent deadlines.
The above description does not necessarily include all the essential functions or occasional projects assigned by the creative services director. The position description is subject to periodic review and change.
Send resume to:
David Cuccio, Director of Creative Services
1408 North Saint Mary’s
San Antonio, TX 78204
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
April 26, 2013 – May 9, 2013
Television News: Producer-Fulltime