- Antioch Missionary Baptist Church will host a Spring Break Extravaganza March 10th through the 15th. A weeklong of activities with the Youth United Against Drugs and Gangs are scheduled. Call 225.2452 for information.
- The 4th Annual Main Plaza Farmer's market Kick-off celebration will be held Tuesday, March 11th from 10AM to 1PM. Enjoy shopping for seasonal produce. The open market will continue each Tuesday through December.
- The Alamo Cluster of Dog Shows will be held March 5th through the 9th at the Joe and Harry Freeman Coliseum. Enjoy 5 days of dog shows, meet the breed and dog show tours. Call 465.5010 for more information.
- Systema Russian Martial Art classes are held every Wednesday at 6:30PM at Hardberger Park. These classes are free and open to the public. Visit sanantoniosystema.com for more information.
- The San Antonio Chapter of Sons of the American Revolution, meets the third Wednesday of the month at the Petroleum Club starting at 11:30AM with lunch. Call 402.0871 for information.
- Polish American Center Semi-Annual Sausagefest will be held Thursday, March 13th from 11AM to 7PM. Eight dollars per plate. Refreshments and desserts will also be available. Call 288.0069 for information.
- The 11th National USA Yoga Asana Championship will be held March 14th Thru the 16th at the Aztec Theatre located at 201 E. Commerce. Visit USAyoga.org for information.
- Spring Fling Pet Adoption Event will be held through March 14th at the Animal Defense League located at 11300 Nacogdoches Road. Call 655-1481 for more information.
- The 56th Annual SA Folk Dance Festival will be held March 14 through the 16th at the IFCC at Our Lady of the Lake University. A 3-day workshop and one amazing concert is scheduled. Visit safdf.org for information.
- Preservation Texas is accepting nominations for its 2014 list of Texas' Most Endangered Historic Places. For nomination forms and judging criteria, visit Preservationtexas.org. Nomination deadline is March 21st.
- Special Moms for Special Needs are organizing "The Resource Expo" set For June 27th in New Braunfels. Vendors, suppliers, educators are Encouraged to participate. Call 830.237.4476 for information.
- FREE St. Patrick's Day River Parade and Festival will be held March 15th & 16th On the San Antonio Riverwalk. This two-day celebration includes music, Food and fun! Visit thesanantonioriverwalk.com for information.
- Saint Gregory the Great Flea Market will be held Saturday, March 15th from 8AM to 2PM at the school gym. Come browse and find great buys. The church is located at 700 Dewhurst Road. Call 342.0281 for information.
- Covenant Community Church will have a free Gospel Concert Celebration During their Men's Emphasis weekend on Saturday, March 15th at 6PM. The Church is located at 15651 Bulverde Road.
- The 8th Annual Fest of Tails will be held Saturday, March 15th at 9AM at McAllister Park, the only dog and kite show in town. This event is free and open to the public.
- "Together We Can Make A Difference" Marrow drive and fundraiser will be held Saturday March 15th from 1 to 5PM at the Carver Community Cultural Center. Visit bethematch.org for information.
- Boys Town Texas will host their fourth annual "Race for Prevention of Child Abuse on Saturday, April 12th. Pre-register today! Visit boystown.org, select location, then select Texas.
- Mark your calendars - Families Especial will host "We Walk Because We Care 5K Walk/Run" on May 10th at OP Schnable Park. The walk benefits Families Especials foster children and families. Register at active.com/sanAntonioTX.
- The Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Promise Ball - "Party, Passion, Purpose" will be held Saturday, May 10th at the Hyatt Hill Country Resort. Visit sctx.jdrf.org for tickets & information.
- The New Braunfels Train Museum is a place for fun for kids of all ages. "Kids Fun Day" is held the first Saturday of every month. The museum is free to and open to the public. Call 1.830.627.2447 for more information.
- Boerne Youth Theatre presents "Conrad Saves Frontier Town" now thru March 30th on weekends. Tickets are only $10. For tickets and Information, call 718.4995.
- The Helotes Humane Society is offering free spray and neuter surgeries and rabies vaccinations for feral and free roaming cats in the 78023 zip code. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for appointments.
- Twice Upon a Lady - Women's Consignment Sale & Vendor Showcase is set for March 28-30 in New Braunfels. Portion of proceeds benefit Wings. Call 218.7593 for information.
- A six-week caregiver class series will be offered at First Presbyterian Church located at 404 North Alamo at 10AM beginning February 27th through April 3rd. Call 226.0215 for more information.
- Early registration is now being accepted for the Cibolo Nature Center and Farm's Summer Day Camps. Provide your child with hands-on adventures. Camps begin June 16th. Call 830.249.4616 for more information.
- The Southwest Outreach for Older People are seeking volunteers to assist Adults that can no longer drive. If you would like to volunteer, call SWOOP at 558.0007.
- The Copeland Senior Activity Center on the south side of town invite you to visit the facility and enjoy daily activities including Thai Chi, Bunco, Meditation and educational classes. Call 927.1112 for information.
- The San Antonio Lighthouse for the Blind is accepting applications for the 44th Annual Emma Freeman Scholarship through April 1, 2014. For application guidelines and information, visit salighthouse.org/rehabilitation.
- The Kehila Project offers a meaningful connection for Jewish Families to Connect through casual events, Shabbat dinners and cultural activities. The group meets monthly. Contact by email at email@example.com.
- The UTSA Small Business Development Center offers integrated, low-cost training and free counseling services to meet the needs of small business owners - to find out the classes that will be offered this week, call 458.2460.
- Christian Youth Theater San Antonio, an after-school theater arts training program for students. Master classes and Musical Theater Day Camp registration is accepting enrollment. Visit cytsanantonio.org for more information.
- Hill Country schools are eligible to apply for grants to help students learn about rainwater catchment and water conservation. For applications and To find out if your county can participate visit rainwaterrevival.com.
- The Jefferson Outreach for Older People can really use your help by sponsoring meals for seniors. You can sponsor a day, month or a year. For more information, call 734-5016.
- PAX is seeking temporary host families in Dripping Springs, San Marcos and Comal County to be American mentors for international exchange students. If you are interested, call 619.403.6947 for information.
- The United Healthcare Children's foundation helps children get the medical care they need. If you or a family you know need help paying for your child's Medical treatments, therapies and devices apply for a grant at uhccf.org.
- $5 Yoga Classes are held every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 4 to 5PM at AC Power Yoga located at 3619 Broadway. Visit this website for more information.
High School Reunions:
None listed at this time.
If you would like to have an event posted on our Community Calendar, please email KSAT 12 Promotion Assistant Josie Rios at firstname.lastname@example.org.