- There's still time to register your team for the "Alzafar Shriners Golf Classic" set for Monday, April 28th at TPC. Call 892.2020 for more information or to register.
- Systema Russian Martial Art classes are held every Wednesday at 6:30PM at Hardberger Park. These classes are free and open to the public. Visit sanantoniosystema.com for more information.
- The San Antonio Chapter of Sons of the American Revolution, meets the third Wednesday of the month at the Petroleum Club starting at 11:30AM with lunch. Call 402.0871 for information.
- Special Moms for Special Needs are organizing "The Resource Expo" set for June 27th in New Braunfels. Vendors, suppliers, educators are Encouraged to participate. Call 830.237.4476 for information.
- "Birding by Ear" will be held Saturday, April 26th at 9AM at the Cibolo Nature Center in Boerne. Learn many common bird calls. The program cost is only $25. Call 830.249.4616 for registration and information.
- Esperanza Peace and Justice Center will host MujerArtes Mother's Day Sale Starting April 26 through May 4th at their studio located at 1412 El Paso St. Enjoy this free exhibit - ceramic pieces on sale from various artists.
- The Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation will host "Party, Passion, Purpose", a black tie event on Saturday, May 10th at the Hyatt Hill Country Resort. For tickets and information, visit sctx.jdrf.org.
- Mark your calendars - Families Especial will host "We Walk Because We Care 5K Walk/Run" on May 10th at OP Schnable Park. The walk benefits Families Especials foster children and families. Register at active.com/sanAntonioTX.
- The Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Promise Ball - "Party, Passion, Purpose" will be held Saturday, May 10th at the Hyatt Hill Country Resort. Visit sctx.jdrf.org for tickets & information.
- The New Braunfels Train Museum is a place for fun for kids of all ages. "Kids Fun Day" is held the first Saturday of every month. The museum is free to and open to the public. Call 1.830.627.2447 for more information.
- St. Gregory Church official fiesta event - Fiesta de la Familia will be held Sunday, April 27th from 11AM to 8PM on the church grounds located at 700 Dewhurst. Admission is free - bring the family. Call 342.5271 for information.
- The Helotes Humane Society is offering free spray and neuter surgeries and rabies vaccinations for feral and free roaming cats in the 78023 zip code. Email email@example.com for appointments.
- Early registration is now being accepted for the Cibolo Nature Center and Farm's Summer Day Camps. Provide your child with hands-on adventures. Camps begin June 16th. Call 830.249.4616 for more information.
- The Southwest Outreach for Older People are seeking volunteers to assist Adults that can no longer drive. If you would like to volunteer, call SWOOP at 558.0007.
- The Copeland Senior Activity Center on the south side of town invite you to visit the facility and enjoy daily activities including Thai Chi, Bunco, Meditation and educational classes. Call 927.1112 for information.
- The Kehila Project offers a meaningful connection for Jewish Families to Connect through casual events, Shabbat dinners and cultural activities. The group meets monthly. Contact by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The UTSA Small Business Development Center offers integrated, low-cost training and free counseling services to meet the needs of small business owners - to find out the classes that will be offered this week, call 458.2460.
- Christian Youth Theater San Antonio, an after-school theater arts training program for students. Master classes and Musical Theater Day Camp registration is accepting enrollment. Visit cytsanantonio.org for more information.
- Hill Country schools are eligible to apply for grants to help students learn about rainwater catchment and water conservation. For applications and To find out if your county can participate visit rainwaterrevival.com.
- The Jefferson Outreach for Older People can really use your help by sponsoring meals for seniors. You can sponsor a day, month or a year. For more information, call 734-5016.
- PAX is seeking temporary host families in Dripping Springs, San Marcos and Comal County to be American mentors for international exchange students. If you are interested, call 619.403.6947 for information.
- The United Healthcare Children's foundation helps children get the medical care they need. If you or a family you know need help paying for your child's Medical treatments, therapies and devices apply for a grant at uhccf.org.
- $5 Yoga Classes are held every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 4 to 5PM at AC Power Yoga located at 3619 Broadway. Visit this website for more information.
High School Reunions:
- The Harlandale High School Class of 1970 is planning its Spring Fling Reunion set for Saturday, May 3rd. If you graduated from Harlandale in 1970 and would like information, call 543.3373.
If you are a 1984 graduate from South San High School - call Betty at 744.5796 to attend your 30-Year class reunion set for September 27th. Plans are underway now - find out the details!
If you would like to have an event posted on our Community Calendar, please email KSAT 12 Promotion Assistant Josie Rios at email@example.com.