- Catholic School Week at St. Leo the Great Catholic School, with events scheduled all week. Learn about the opportunities to learn for your children. Programs include - dual language, early childhood, children with special needs and much more. Call 210-532-3166 for more information.
- The 2015 San Antonio Boat and Travel Trailer Show will be held January 29th through February 1st at the Alamodome. The show will have unbeatable deals and fun activities for the entire family! Call 210-481-1777 for tickets and information.
- Looking for a job? Lowe’s will conduct a Job Fair at the store located at 7901 Callaghan Road on Friday, January 30th from 1 to 4PM. Tour the store and talk with the H-R Manager. Apply online or onsite on the career portal. Visit www.lowe.com/careers for information.
- Assistance League San Antonio’s Annual Lit ‘n Lunch Literary Luncheon will be held Friday, January 30th at 11:30AM at the San Antonio Country Club. The luncheon will feature authors who have captured the history and culture of Texas. For information and tickets call 210-732-1200.
- Mark your calendars for Walk MS: San Antonio 2015 set for Saturday, March 7th at the AT&T Center. Visit www.walkMS.org to register to walk, volunteer or make a donation. Step up for a World Free of Multiple Sclerosis.
- The Junior League of San Antonio Polar Bear Dash will be held Saturday, January 31st starting at 9AM with a run/walk and a cub crawl at 10AM. Race begins at San Antonio Museum of Art located at 200 W. Jones Ave. For information, call 210-225-1861 to register and information.
- The Witte Museum announce “Texas Flora: Nature’s Paintbrush and Healing Beauty: Medicinal Plants” by Mary Motz Willis, the exhibit runs through April 5th. For ticket information, call 210-357-1900.
- Mark your calendars and sign up today for the Rape Crisis Center’s Run 4 Hope 5K Run-Walk set for Saturday, March 28that the Wheatley Heights Sports Complex. This event is a fun, family-focused to raise awareness of sexual assault. To register, visit www.run4hope5K.com.
- Translations and Interpretation Network is seeking bilingual people to work as professional interpreters. If you are interested in working as an interpreter, call 817-289-0050 or visit www.tintranslation.com.
- The San Antonio Police Department – Family Assistance Crisis Team is looking for men and women to assist victims of domestic violence by volunteering with the Victims Advocacy Office. Make a six-month commitment, potential volunteers will receive training. Call 210-207-2305 for more information.
- The UTSA Small Business Development Center offers integrated, low-cost training and free counseling services to meet the needs of small business owners - to find out the classes that will be offered this week, call 210-458-2460.
- The Bexata Animal Sanctuary and Rescue is seeking donations for greyhound dogs. Monetary donations can be made by visiting the grey-hound-rescue-san-antonio-dot-com website. Help save the animals by donating or adopting retired racing greyhounds.
High School Reunions:
- The Edgewood High School Class of 1985 is planning their 30th Year Reunion. If you are a 1985 graduate and would like to learn more about fund raisers, plans and the celebration date; call 210-852-6503 or 210-214-1808.
- The East Central Class of 1975 will have their 40th year class reunion on Saturday, April 11th at the Highland Social Club. If you are a 1975 graduate of East Central High School and would like to attend the reunion, visit the “East Central Class of 1975” Facebook page for tickets and information.
- If you would like to have an event posted on our Community Calendar, please email KSAT12 Promotion Assistant Josie Rios at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright 2014 by KSAT - All rights reserved.