Cheap Chinese tires may not be bargain
If you plan to buy a new set of tires, Consumer Reports cautions against tires from China, which can cost far less than better-known brands.
Scion, Buick rate high in reliability survey
Toyota Texas welcomes first Hispanic woman-owned supplier
Ford recalls hybrid SUVs to fix stalling problem
Toyota recalls pickups to fix air bag problem
Tesla chooses Nevada over Texas for battery factory
How not to get ripped off by your mechanic
New Toyota car can change color, read moods
Toyota is set to unveil a new concept car that changes color according to your moods.
Devices can keep older drivers on road
As we age, it gets harder to move around as nimbly. That can affect the ability to drive. But checking for the right features in a car can make things safer.
Ferrari GTO is most expensive car ever sold
A 1963 Ferrari 250 GTO racer has become the most expensive car ever sold.
One sticker, more confusion for state's vehicle registration launch
Sam Rodriguez thought he would run into the Bexar County Tax Office Tuesday morning to get his vehicle registration. It didn’t go as quickly as he’d anticipated.
- Diesel prices falling
- Oil analyst: Gas to fall through January, then rise
- Lower gas prices a welcome holiday gift for drivers
- Testing of guardrails linked to deadly wrecks resumes in SA
- Testing of guardrails linked to deadly wrecks begin in SA
- Falling gas prices provide relief for businesses
- Bumps in Highway 281 wearing, tearing on drivers