Halloween candy buyback program to support troops
Community health clinics, patients face uncertain future
Texas declines Medicaid expansion under Affordable Care Act
Robotic Hair Restoration
Ebola researcher: Biggest enemy is fear, hype
Dallas children monitored for Ebola return to school
CDC says 2nd nurse with Ebola was cleared to fly
Health, city officials outline Ebola preparedness in SA
2 SA restaurants, meat market fail health inspection
Former U.S. surgeon general talks Ebola, shares life story
Hospital: No signs of Ebola in Dallas-area deputy
Cancer Gene: Medicine’s Next Big Thing?
Childhood cancers are often the result of DNA changes early in life, which is what differentiates them from adult cancers.
- Source: 14 arrested in connection with deadly meningitis outbreak
- SA Rape Crisis Center on 3-4 week wait for counseling
- Stem Cells: A Weapon for Huntington’s?
- Fetal Surgery for Spina Bifida Babies
- Q&A on Dec. 15 deadline in health care law
- Deadline arrives today in health care law for Jan. 1 coverage
- State bill would ban smoking in car with kids