Bird flu found at Iowa farm, 5.3 million hens to be euthanized
More than 5 million hens will be euthanized after bird flu was detected at a commercial laying facility in northwest Iowa, officials said Monday.
- Lilly Pulitzer for Target causes shopping frenzy
- Dr. Oz planning special episode to rebut claim of 'quack treatments'
- Why Jon Stewart quit 'The Daily Show:' Increasing 'dissatisfaction'
- BMW recalls more than 91,000 Mini Coopers over air-bag sensor
- Comcast and Time Warner Cable merger in doubt, report claims
- Robots work alongside humans at Amazon distribution center
- Friday Freebies - April 17