Grilled lamb chops is a perfect way to kick-off your tailgating season.
This week's Backyard Kitchen Recipe:
GRILLED LAMB CHOPS
Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 2 to 4 minutes per side
- 1 rack or 8 each Lamb chops, fat trimmed
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 2 tbsp. parsley, chopped
- Optional aged balsamic vinegar
1. Preheat the grill to medium high heat.
2. In a small bowl combine the olive oil, garlic, parsley, lemon juice and zest, mix well.
3. Combine both the lamb chops and the marinade into a shallow dish or zip top bag.
4. Allow lamb chops to marinate for 30 to 45 minutes at room temperature. Flipping once.
5. Remove the chops from the marinade and grill for 2 to 4 minutes per side depending on desired doneness.
6. Allow the chops to rest for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
7. Drizzle lightly with aged balsamic vinegar.
Four (4) - 126g servings
Total Fat: 30g
Saturated Fat: 12g
Dietary Fiber: 0
|“Bring home the fun and colorful line of Mexican-inspired cookware, Cocinaware™.
Available only at H-E-B.”
|“Shop your H-E-B Texas Backyard for outdoor accessories and pottery”|