Ejected driver dies after car rolls on top of him
A man died Sunday afternoon in East Bexar County after being ejected from the car he was driving.
FSU hearing clears quarterback Jameis Winston
Florida State University quarterback Jameis Winston has been cleared by a school panel that considered whether he violated the student conduct code in relation to allegations that he sexually assaulted another student two years ago.
Romo, Cowboys reach playoffs in 42-7 rout of Colts
Dallas ended a four-year playoff drought Sunday in a dominating 42-7 victory over the Indianapolis Colts.
Holiday schedules for trash collection, municipal offices
With the holidays just a few days away, San Antonio City Hall and most municipal offices will be closed Wednesday, Dec. 24 through Jan. 1.
Task force to combat South Texas public corruption
The FBI and Texas Rangers are leading a new task force created in the wake of public corruption cases in South Texas that brought down a sheriff, a judge, a district attorney and other elected officials.
Gas flares in Eagle Ford Shale continue upward
Gas flaring in the most profitable shale field in the U.S. is on pace to surpass to 2013 levels of waste and pollution in South Texas, according to a newspaper analysis of state records published Sunday.
Dallas police officer arrested for sexual assault
A Dallas police officer has been arrested for sexual assault, accused of using his position as a peace officer to force prostitutes to perform sexual acts while he worked an extra job.
Foster, defense lead Texans over Ravens 25-13
The Texans kept their slim playoff hopes alive with a fourth-string quarterback and a running back throwing passes.
Elton John, David Furnish get married
Sir Elton John and David Furnish are now husband and husband.
Rubio continues fight against Cuba deal
Sen. Marco Rubio, who is considering a presidential run, said Sunday that President Barack Obama has thrown away valuable leverage to bring about political changes in Cuba.
Police: 2 killed, 2 injured in Denton shooting
Denton police say two people were killed and at least two were wounded during a shooting at an apartment complex.
- West side of A&M's Kyle Field imploded
- 2 arrested, officer attacked during party with nearly 500 guests
- Woman injured in East Side drive-by shooting
- Arson investigates abandoned West Side restaurant fire
- Burglar ransacks dance studio hours ahead of party
- 3 in custody after chase, shooting
- Bexar Waste employee spent stolen $1.7M on escorts, gambling
- Ejected driver dies after car rolls on top of him
- FSU hearing clears quarterback Jameis Winston
World and National News
- Sony doesn't know how but says 'The Interview' will be shown
- Blame piles on NYC mayor for cop shooting
- Tom Brokaw says his cancer is in remission
- Officers shoot Canadian man on U.S. border bridge
- Police officer shot and killed in Florida
- Obama: Putin is no chess master
- Muhammad Ali in hospital with pneumonia, his spokesman says
- U.S. transfers 4 more Guantanamo detainees -- this time to Afghanistan
- Defenders examine tax dollars spent by SA Film Commission
- Info sparse on taxing emergency service districts
- CPS Energy replaces leaning pole after man calls Defenders
- Defenders detail City Council spending
- Goliad residents worried about water from proposed waste site
- Medical documents found in recycling dumpster
- SAFD's paramedics vow to clean up after crimes, crashes
- South San ISD officials admit police cars in bad shape
- Monument association aims to fulfill customers' headstone orders
- Families pay for headstones they never receive
- Mexican Mafia 'Enforcer' indicted on weapons charge
- Fugitive wanted in $800k ID theft scheme surrenders
- SAPD: Man admits to burglaries, points out targeted homes
- Woman arrested in thefts at SA missions
- SAPD: Suspect's 'pointed nose' led to robbery arrest
- SAPD: Man calls business up to 100 times seeking money
- SAPD: Woman's killer 'will strike again'
- 12th fugitive featured on Crime Fighters Takedown Day arrested
- SAPD: Families often big help in identifying, arresting suspects
- West Side neighborhood combats thefts with app