Two local boys become 'superheroes' thanks to national group
Jaxon Belew's parents never heard of the word symbrachydactyly, let alone knew how to pronounce it before he was born in November of 2011.
San Antonio realtors harassed by lewd caller
The San Antonio Board of Realtors is sending a warning to local agents after dozens of female realtors reported receiving repeated disturbing calls and messages.
More people make claims against real estate scam suspect
Two San Antonio women are adding their voices to those who claim that Cynthia Ortiz, 41, has stolen money from them in bogus real estate deals.
Rodeo grounds get $13M overhaul
When visitors to this year's San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo hit the rodeo grounds, they will be greeted by $13 million worth of new, state-of-the-art buildings.
Woman shares story of domestic abuse survival
In the new Defenders series "1 Voice 1,000 Stories," KSAT 12's Courtney Friedman sat down with a domestic violence survivor, who opens up about something that is usually kept silent.
Police chief's family silent on DA's decision not to seek death penalty
The family of Michael Pimentel, the Elmendorf police chief shot to death last summer, is not talking about District Attorney Nico LaHood’s decision not to seek the death penalty for Joshua Lopez.
SAPD, Crime Stoppers seek Target thief
San Antonio police and Crime Stoppers are asking for the public's help in tracking down a man wanted for the thefts of a Target and other stores.
SAPD: Fired employee arrested in restaurant safe theft
A man wanted for stealing a safe from a San Antonio restaurant was arrested without incident Thursday, San Antonio police said.
California homicide suspect arrested in San Antonio
Members of the United States Marshals Service Lone Star Fugitive Task Force arrested a man in San Antonio Thursday who was wanted in San Bernardino County, California, where it is alleged that he committed a homicide.
Officials: Detainee swapped for Bergdahl suspected of militant activities
The U.S. military and intelligence community suspect that one of the five Taliban detainees released from Guantanamo Bay in return for Sgt Bowe Bergdahl has attempted to return to militant activity.
Volunteers set out to record SA's homeless population
Escorted by officers from the San Antonio Police Department, volunteers took to the streets Thursday to to identify the city's homeless population on the annual point in time count.
- Texas Mexican Mafia has deep roots planted in San Antonio
- Number of plaintiffs growing in suits against Wedgwood management
- McManus out of public eye, in at CPS
- SA 8th-graders choosing career concentrations early
- Duncan headed to NYC for 15th All-Star Game
- 2 men in hospital following West Side stabbing
- NTSB: Guardrail debris caused deadly west Texas prison bus crash
- Two local boys become 'superheroes' thanks to national group
- San Antonio realtors harassed by lewd caller
World and National News
- Taco Bell: Emoji unfairly biased towards hamburger and pizza lovers
- Grandpa escapes vicious beating by playing dead
- UK jets intercept Russian bombers near British airspace
- Nickelodeon to launch direct-to-consumer service
- Fox's 'Empire' defies TV trends, ratings rise again
- Investigator: AirAsia plane wobbled, climbed and triggered stall warning
- At least 2 dead in Mexico City maternity hospital blast
- Body parts found in suitcase left on San Francisco street
- Woman shares story of domestic abuse survival
- Parents complain of unsanitary conditions at Burbank barns
- 'Recycled' church scam hits Hill Country
- Bexar County asking for changes in ESD operations
- Defenders examine tax dollars spent by SA Film Commission
- Info sparse on taxing emergency service districts
- CPS Energy replaces leaning pole after man calls Defenders
- Defenders detail City Council spending
- Goliad residents worried about water from proposed waste site
- Medical documents found in recycling dumpster
- Redbox robbery prompts safety warning
- Expert discusses best locations for home security cameras
- Cameras catch thieves steal $600k in property from home
- Mexican Mafia 'Enforcer' indicted on weapons charge
- Fugitive wanted in $800k ID theft scheme surrenders
- SAPD: Man admits to burglaries, points out targeted homes
- Woman arrested in thefts at SA missions
- SAPD: Suspect's 'pointed nose' led to robbery arrest
- SAPD: Man calls business up to 100 times seeking money
- SAPD: Woman's killer 'will strike again'