City prepares for annual Cesar Chavez March
The annual Cesar Chavez March in San Antonio this year will also help the San Antonio Food Bank replenish their pantries.
'Shattered Dreams' program drives home realities of drunken driving
As spring break gets started, it is hoped that the memory of what was seen in the Reagan High School parking lot on Friday remains fresh in students’ minds for years to come.
Car show to benefit SAPD's fallen officers
From hot rods to classics, car lovers can see them all Saturday at the Fourth Annual Memorial Festival and Open Car Show.
SAFD recruiting women, African Americans
A pair of upcoming recruitment seminars will focus on diversifying the ranks of the San Antonio Fire Department.1 hour 19 minutes ago
DWI patrols increase during spring break period
The Texas Department of Public Safety said it will increase drinking-while-intoxicated patrols from Saturday to March 22, coinciding with one of the busiest spring break periods in Texas.
Emu rescued at SA truck stop
The city of San Antonio's Animal Care Services took an emu Friday found at a East Side truck stop.1 hour 2 minutes ago
Judge: Donkey caused death of former Hollywood Park Mayor
Friday Freebies - March 6
The Google Play store is offering a free download of the first "Transformers" movie for a limited time. That's a $17.99 value!36 minutes ago
Austin police arrest 2 after liquid meth found in car
Austin police say two people have been arrested after authorities found between 8 and 10 gallons of liquid methamphetamine hidden in a car that officers stopped along Interstate 35.
Man convicted in 'American Sniper' case at intake center
A former Marine found guilty in the shooting deaths of "American Sniper" author Chris Kyle and another man is being processed at an intake center of the Texas prison system to determine where he will serve his life sentence.
Traffic Alert: I-10 closure at Ralph Fair Road
Interstate 10 at Ralph Fair Road will be closed in both directions all weekend.
- Leon Valley fire officials give students A+ for quick evacuation
- New brewery opens in San Antonio
- Churchill High students raise funds, awareness for MS
- Border Patrol catches suspected gang members
- SeaWorld: Swim with dolphins in 2016
- Patient: Fundraising critical in multiple sclerosis research
- Man, 67, sentenced to 40 years in sex abuse of young girl
- City prepares for annual Cesar Chavez March
- 'Shattered Dreams' program drives home realities of drunken driving
World and National News
- NASA: Mars may have had huge ocean
- Ferguson police chief mum on federal report
- HOA decides to let girl battling cancer get playhouse
- Parent arrested after allegedly threatening to 'shoot-up' school
- Snuggie maker pays $8 million to settle fraud charges
- Perry beefs up political staff ahead of likely 2016 run
- Jodi Arias to be sentenced to life
- ISIS claims American carried out suicide attack
- Recent cases highlight ways Texas Mexican Mafia deals with internal conflicts
- Former assistant prosecutor recalls role in Texas Mexican Mafia member's capital murder trial
- Going to Public Safety Headquarters? Here’s where you park
- Fake firearms create potentially deadly consequences
- Expert: Nurses, doctors not trained well enough to handle rape kits
- Defenders examine business side of surrogacy, donors
- Abuse victims' advocates bridging gap between agencies, industries
- Criminals vandalizing property, breaking into homes on NW Side
- Wedgwood residents to be allowed back in Friday to collect items
- Woman shares story of domestic abuse survival
- Man wanted for armed hold-up of Fred's Fish Fry
- What to do if your child is missing
- What's the difference between an AMBER Alert & a missing child?
- Couple sought in pawn store jewelry theft
- SAPD releases annual domestic violence report
- Brisket Bandit's latest target: Augie's Barbed Wire Smokehouse
- Fugitive sex offender featured on KSAT-12 arrested in California
- More criminals being caught due to cloud technology
- 2 suspects identified in MLK Day car wash shooting
- FBI: 'Ransomware' virus infecting computers, seizing data