BCSO: Driver killed, child ejected in suspected DWI crash
A driver died and a child was believed to be ejected during a crash in southeast Bexar County early Monday morning.1 hour 5 minutes ago
BCSO holds annual Magic of Christmas toy drive
Volunteers with the Bexar County Sheriff's Office gathered Sunday for the annual Magic of Christmas Toy Drive.
Instruments stolen from Leon Russell band in SA
Sunday night's Leon Russell show will be one the band will never forget after several of the band's instruments were stolen.
Alternative medicine proves successful in animals
Alternative types of medical treatments like herbs, acupuncture and aromatherapy have been gaining popularity over the years.
Woman charged in fatal I-10 wreck
Charges have been filed against a driver involved in fatal wreck on Interstate 10 early Saturday morning.
Lockdown lifted at Fort Sam after man detained
A suspicious vehicle sparked a lockdown at Fort Sam Houston Sunday evening.1 hour 6 minutes ago
Churchill band preps to perform at Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
The Churchill High School band is in New York City Sunday evening, preparing for its performance in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
Teen in hospital after crashing bike into car
A teenager is in the hospital Sunday after crashing his bike into a car near Loop 1604 and Culebra Road.
Farmers market at Alamo Quarry forced to find new location
The market is frantically searching for a new home after its licensing deal with the Quarry Market property was cut short.1 hour 38 minutes ago
Abbott promises lawsuit over immigration action
Gov.-elect Greg Abbott is again vowing to sue the Obama administration for lifting the threat of deportation from millions of immigrants living illegally in the United States.
Buffalo braces for 'toxic brew' of flooding
First it was the snow. Now it's the snow melt Buffalo residents are fearing this week.
- Former deputy killed in Central Texas plane crash
- Trooper: 2 adults, 2 children dead in Central Texas crash
- Police: Man tries to steal yacht from Texas marina, crashes into boats
- 3 men rob store clerk at gunpoint
- Flames damage abandoned business on West Side
- Fire forces families out of home
- Oven fire damages Bill Millers on East Side
- BCSO: Driver killed, child ejected in suspected DWI crash
- BCSO holds annual Magic of Christmas toy drive
World and National News
- Police: Woman allegedly kills herself with gun bought to prepare for Ferguson unrest
- Suicide bomber kills 45 at Afghanistan volleyball game
- Former DC Mayor Marion Barry dead at 78
- Russia accuses West of seeking regime change in Moscow
- Iran nuclear talks going down to the wire
- Gabby Giffords completes 11-mile bike ride
- UVA suspends fraternities after report on gang rape allegation
- Top local cop arrested in missing 43 Mexican students case
- Info sparse on taxing emergency service districts
- CPS Energy replaces leaning pole after man calls Defenders
- Defenders detail City Council spending
- Goliad residents worried about water from proposed waste site
- Medical documents found in recycling dumpster
- SAFD's paramedics vow to clean up after crimes, crashes
- South San ISD officials admit police cars in bad shape
- Monument association aims to fulfill customers' headstone orders
- Families pay for headstones they never receive
- Some hotels now mandating 911 direct dialing
- Domestic violence suspect featured on KSAT-12 captured
- Man, woman featured on Crime Fighters Takedown Day arrested
- FBI hopes 3D facial reconstruction will help ID slain woman
- Woman wanted in $800K ID theft scheme
- Man featured on Crime Fighters Takedown Day arrested
- Couple suspected of using baby stroller to shoplift
- Crime analyst: Expect rise in car break-ins over holidays
- SAPD releases photos of man wanted for bank robbery
- Officers nab 2 more fugitives featured on Crime Fighters Takedown Day
- DPS announces tips program on human stash houses