Federal officials: Dallas nurse free of Ebola >

A/C unit shorts, sparks house fire

No injuries reported in fire on Stratford Court

SAN ANTONIO - An air conditioner unit that shorted out is to blame for a house fire late Sunday evening, San Antonio fire officials say.

It happened just after 9 p.m. Sunday in the 200 block of Stratford Court on the Southeast Side.

Fire officials said the family was inside their home having dinner when somebody noticed the fire in the living room.

The family rushed out of the home and no one was injured.

However, fire officials said there was about $50,000 worth of damage inside the home.


Comments

The views expressed are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms.
blog comments powered by Disqus