Fire breaks out at Sonic restaurant

SAFD: Grease fire in vent hood gets out of control

sonic-fire

SAN ANTONIO - A small fire broke out just before 6:30 a.m. on Tuesday at the Sonic restaurant on Roosevelt Avenue near Military Drive.

San Antonio fire crews say a grease fire in the vent and hood area got out of control.

Heavy smoke caused one worker on scene at the time to become ill.

No major injuries were reported and the fire cause about $30,000 in damage.


Comments

The views expressed are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms.
blog comments powered by Disqus