Federal officials: Dallas nurse free of Ebola >

Candle starts NE side apartment fire

Fire investigators say candle cause of expensive fire

image-17158932

Fire torched apartments at a northeast side complex, burned some residents out and investigators say it was all caused by a candle.

The fire burned through an apartment in the complex in the 4800 block of Ray Bon around 1:30 a.m. Saturday.

And fire crews say it looks like a candle accidentally started that fire.

They say five people managed to escape that burning apartment.

Damage from the flames did spread and another three residents also are displaced.

Fire investigators say damage from that candle-caused fire is $100,000.


Comments

The views expressed are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms.
blog comments powered by Disqus