Night club evacuated after overnight fire

Investigators say electrical strip sparks blaze at Midnight Rodeo

midnight-rodeo-fire

SAN ANTONIO - Tense moments early Saturday morning after an electrical fire forced an evacuation at a night club.

It happened around 12:30 a.m.at the Midnight Rodeo in the 12000 block of Nacogdoches Road.

Investigators say an electrical strip sparked the blaze.  The fire quickly spread to boxes in the storage room.

The sprinklers came on and put out the flames.

The water damage to the business is estimated at $20,000.


Comments

The views expressed are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms Of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms.
blog comments powered by Disqus