KSAT Behind the Kitchen Door: Pizza joint fails health inspection
Donatello's Pizza receives 40 demerits
SAN ANTONIO - Bad pizza sauce and pest control problems led to failing scores for a San Antonio eatery.
Donatello's Pizza at 7708 Marbach Road was recently given 40 demerits on their health inspection. Their violations included.
- A container of pizza sauce was at an unsafe temperature.
- Insufficient hot water at their sinks.
- They were told to get gnats under control.
The manager tells KSAT Behind the Kitchen Door the hot water heater was replaced and they have bi-weekly pest control.
The following eateries had perfect scores on their health inspections:
- B & B Tamales on West Mayfield.
- Gigi's Cupcakes on Loop 1604 near Blanco Road.
- HuHot Mongolian Grill off I-10 at DeZavala.
- Wendy's on Perrin Beitel near Thousand Oaks.
Copyright 2012 by KSAT.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.