10 at living facility treated for fumes
Concrete fumes overcome contract workers at Meridian Care
SAN ANTONIO - Ten workers at an assisted living facility were treated for fume inhalation Tuesday morning.
The 10 work at Meridian Care in the 600 block of W. Russell Place.
The contract workers were overcome by fumes from concrete and emergency workers treated them at the scene.
None inside the facility were affected.
Copyright 2013 by KSAT.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.