TRAFFIC ALERT: 6 closures scheduled on Loop 1604 this weekend
Alamo RMA continues road improvements
With the weekend forecast promising sunny skies, the Alamo Regional Mobility Authority has a full lineup of projects on the northside.
Beginning at 10 p.m. Friday, the main lanes US 281 North will be closed from Thousand Oaks to Loop 1604. Work is expected to wrap up by 5 a.m. Sunday.
Other scheduled closures:
- Loop 1604 East main lane exit to US 281 North will be closed from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Saturday.
- Loop 1604 West main lanes at Huebner will be closed from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Saturday.
- The left lane of Loop 1604 East frontage road and the left lane of the US 281 North frontage road will be closed at the 281/1604 interchange from 9 a.m. to noon Saturday.
- Loop 1604 East frontage road left lane from Mud Creek to the Redland exit will be closed from 6 a.m. Saturday to 7 p.m. Sunday.
- Loop 1604 West main lane left lane from the US 281 exit ramp to the Northwest connector ramp will be closed from 6 a.m. Saturday to 7 p.m. Saturday.
You can find more information on the Alamo RMA's scheduled closures here.
Copyright 2013 by KSAT.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.