Federal officials: Dallas nurse free of Ebola >

Fire destroys house near downtown

Investigators say house used for storage went up in flames

n-laredo-fire-pic

SAN ANTONIO - An early morning fire destroyed a house investigators say was being used as a storage site.

That fire started around 2 a.m. Sunday in the 1100 block of N. Laredo just west of downtown.

Investigators say flames went up the walls and quickly spread to the attic of the house.

A church next door was not damaged.

Firefighters say damage to the house is estimated between $5,000 and $10,000.

They think a candle started that fire.


Comments

The views expressed are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms.
blog comments powered by Disqus