Pre-K registration begins Tuesday for San Antonio ISD
Pre-K students can apply Tuesday, Wednesday at home campuses
SAN ANTONIO - Registration for Pre-K students begins Tuesday for the San Antonio Independent School District.
Pre-K students can be registered at their home campus Tuesday and Wednesday from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
To qualify, children must be 3 or 4 years old on or before Sept. 1, and also meet other criteria including need. Documentation required for the application process include:
- Child’s Social Security Card
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Child’s up-to-date Immunizations
- Photo I.D. of parent/guardian
- Proof of Income (based on gross amount on most current paycheck stubs)
- TANF award letter
- If self employed - W2 or 1040 for previous year
- Food Stamp Award Letter (latest/dated)
- Current Proof of Residence: CPS, SAWS, or land line phone bill, (bill holder must be present to verify address)
For more information, call 554-2410 or visit www.saisd.net.
Copyright 2013 by KSAT.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.