Lockdown lifted at Fort Sam Houston after 1 man detaine >

Halloween party comes to fiery end at mobile home

Firefighters think blaze might have been started by candles

A Halloween party came to a fiery finish at a northside mobile home late Friday night.

Firefighters responded to the fire call near Thousand Oaks and 281 just after 11:30 p.m.

When they got there the mobile home was blazing.

Everyone inside got out safely, except for the family's dog.

Firefighters think candles caused the fire.

They say the home is a total loss. Damages are estimated around $30,000.


Comments

The views expressed are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms.
blog comments powered by Disqus