Heavy rain causes school delays, closures north of San Antonio
SAN ANTONIO - The heavy rainfall across South Central Texas has forced some school delays and closures for Thursday, Oct. 31. Here are the delays and closures that have been reported to KSAT:
- New Braunfels ISD schools opening on a two-hour delayed start.
- New Braunfels Christian Academy 10:30 a.m. start.
- San Marcos CISD classes have been cancelled for Thursday.
- Dripping Springs ISD will start classes at 10 a.m.
- Hays CISD will start classes at 10 a.m.
- Wimberley ISD classes have been cancelled for Thursday.
Copyright 2013 by KSAT.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.