Teen critically hurt in drive-by shooting
Suspect sought in drive-by shooting in NE San Antonio
SAN ANTONIO - An 18-year-old man was shot during a drive-by shooting on the Northeast Side early Wednesday, San Antonio police say.
Shots were reportedly fired around 2 a.m. in the 7200 block of Castle Wood.
Police say the 18-year old was standing outside a home when he got into an argument with several people that pulled up in an SUV.
Officers said at least four shots were fired by someone in the vehicle and the teen was hit at least once in the chest.
The victim was transported to San Antonio Military Medical Center in critical condition.
Police said the investigation is ongoing and no arrests had been made as of 7 a.m.
Copyright 2014 by KSAT - All rights reserved.