HEB issues beef recall
SAN ANTONIO - HEB has issued a recall of several beef market items due to the possible presence of foreign material in the meat.
No illnesses have been reported, the company says.
Customers who purchased the affected product can return the product to the store for a full refund. You can call H-E-B Customer Relations at 1-800-432-3113 for more info.
The following SKUS are impacted by this voluntary recall from stores all over Texas:
Retail Vacuum Sealed Packages with sell-by dates of 7/4/2014 and 7/5/2015 of the following products:
- Hill Country Fare Beef Fajitas RP UPC beginning with 220344
- H-E-B Seasoned Beef Fajitas UPC beginning with 220736
- Mi Comida Beef Skirt Steak For Fajitas (Bulk Package) UPC beginning with 222322
- Mi Comida Beef Skirt Steak For Fajitas UPC beginning with 222340
- Hill Country Fare Beef Fajitas UPC beginning with 224234
- Texas BBQ Rub Style Beef Skirt UPC beginning with 238715
Retail Vacuum Sealed Packages with sell-by date of 6/24/2014 of the following products:
- Beef for Stew Meat UPC beginning with 222835
- Retail Vacuum Sealed Packages with sell-by date of 6/27/2014 of the following products:
- H-E-B Seasoned Beef For Carne Guisada UPC beginning with 220595
Retail Packaged Styrofoam tray products with packed on dates of 6/9/2014 through 6/28/2014 of the following products:
- Stew meat RP UPC beginning with 220595
- Stew meat VP UPC beginning with 220621
- Beef for Stew UPC beginning with 221776
- Beef for Stew Meat VP UPC beginning with 222832
- Beef for Stew Meat Tenderized UPC beginning with 222836
Copyright 2014 by KSAT - All rights reserved.