Man wanted in Maryland stabbing death may be in SA area
A 29-year-old man wanted in a fatal stabbing that happened in Maryland is currently being sought in the San Antonio area, authorities say.
Photos on Facebook show man holding gun to child's head
With millions of users, social media sites like Facebook are often used to share pictures and videos of happier times. When those images appear to be crimes captured by a camera, the immediate response by most is to share it. Law enforcement officials have said that’s the wrong thing to do.
Crime Fighters: Who killed Ruth Bateman Clay?
90-year-old found dead in her home Jan. 3
Police seek armed robbery suspect
San Antonio police and Crime Stoppers are asking for your help in identifying a man believed to have been involved in an armed robbery at a Northeast Side convenience store.
Burglary suspect caught on camera arrested
A man suspected of breaking into a San Antonio home last Wednesday was arrested over the weekend on a warrant for a Dec. 2013 burglary.
Affidavit: 2 men kidnap woman for prostitution
2008 double slaying in Somerset remains unsolved
2 men arrested, accused of buying stolen cellphones
Homeless shelters, police keep tabs on homeless sex offenders
Tracking sex offenders can be a tough job but it's even harder when those offenders are homeless.
Man arrested in Craigslist auto sale scam
Drive-by shooting leaves man wounded
- SAPD: Armored truck worker admits to stealing $16K
- SAPD: Crime Stoppers tip leads to arrest of robbery suspect
- Affidavit: Woman stole $12k in jewelry from longtime friend
- Suspected serial bank robber wanted
- Suspects wanted in string of crimes on NW Side
- Man wanted in Maryland stabbing death may be in SA area
- Crime Fighters: Who killed Ruth Bateman Clay?