Crime Fighters: Who killed Ruth Bateman Clay?
90-year-old found dead in her home Jan. 3
Police seek armed robbery suspect
San Antonio police and Crime Stoppers are asking for your help in identifying a man believed to have been involved in an armed robbery at a Northeast Side convenience store.
Burglary suspect caught on camera arrested
A man suspected of breaking into a San Antonio home last Wednesday was arrested over the weekend on a warrant for a Dec. 2013 burglary.
Affidavit: 2 men kidnap woman for prostitution
2008 double slaying in Somerset remains unsolved
2 men arrested, accused of buying stolen cellphones
Homeless shelters, police keep tabs on homeless sex offenders
Tracking sex offenders can be a tough job but it's even harder when those offenders are homeless.
Man arrested in Craigslist auto sale scam
Police nab library burglary suspect
A man police said broke into copy machines in at least one public library was arrested Wednesday.
DPS announces arrest of wanted Texas Mexican Mafia member
An alleged gang member who has ties to Gonzales and Lavaca Counties and was one the Texas Department of Public Safety's 10 Most Wanted Fugitives List has been captured.
Theft arrests top list of most common crimes in Bexar Co.
- SAPD: Crime Stoppers tip leads to arrest of robbery suspect
- Affidavit: Woman stole $12k in jewelry from longtime friend
- Suspected serial bank robber wanted
- Suspects wanted in string of crimes on NW Side
- Man wanted in Maryland stabbing death may be in SA area
- Crime Fighters: Who killed Ruth Bateman Clay?
- Police seek armed robbery suspect