Defenders Investigation: Mail theft up in SA
Response to fatal fire to be addressed in Leon Valley City Council meeting
City charter revision committee may look at mayor, city council salary
Defenders Update: Mayor & Council Wages
Last month the Defenders raised the question, should San Antonio's mayor and council members be paid a living wage?
Sewer cleaning during drought concerns South Side couple
Unaccompanied minors represent themselves in court
Some council members say time is now to pay mayor, council living wage
The issue of paying the mayor and council members a living wage was last brought up and shot down in 2004.
SAWS project leaves streets unpaved for months
Fire marshal: Fatal Leon Valley fire intentionally set
The Bexar County Fire Marshal has determined an apartment fire that claimed the life of a woman in Leon Valley was intentionally set.
Medical documents found in recycling container at NISD school
Second complainant prompts investigation of Cris Medina
- City mistake costs businessman nearly half a million dollars
- SAWS, customer finally agree to damages from sewer spill
- SAWS releases list of top summer commercial water users
- Defenders obtains cost of Edgewood ISD board room
- Homeowner receives watering violation before violation date
- Leon Valley to upgrade radio communications after fatal fire
- Taxpayer complains about salaries of Edgewood ISD central administration