Cowboys put franchise tag worth $12.8 million on Dez Bryant
Dez Bryant will get four more months to work on a long-term deal with the Cowboys and make $12.8 million next year after the team used its franchise tag on the star wide receiver.
- 911 Calls: 'He Pointed a Gun at Me!' Claims ex of Cowboys RB
- Home of Cowboys star burns in Alabama
- Dallas decision looming: Will Murray face Colts?
- NFL Report Card - Cowboys and Texans
- Texas-ex McCoy memorable as Redskins top Cowboys in OT
- Redskins end Cowboys' 6-game streak, 20-17 in OT
- Romo leaves with apparent injury against Redskins