2013 Cowboy Breakfast Menu
More than 300 volunteers will serve a Texas-sized menu at the annual Cowboy Breakfast.
Check out the mega menu that it takes to serve tens of thousands of people:
- 20,000 servings of picante sauce
- 15,000 cups of coffee
- 12,000 chorizo and egg tacos
- 10,000 tamales
- 10,000 sausage and egg tacos
- 10,000 barbeque beef tacos
- 8,000 sausage biscuits
- 8,000 bacon and egg tacos
- 5,000 potato and egg tacos
- 5,000 sausage wraps
- 5,000 pastries
- 5,000 pints of milk and orange juice
- 2,500 servings of biscuits and gravy
If you want in on the free grub, boot scoot your way to the Cowboys Dancehall parking lot at 3030 N.E. Loop 410 at the southwest corner of the intersection with Interstate 35 North. Breakfast will be served Friday, Jan. 25 from 4:30 to 9 a.m.
Copyright 2013 by KSAT.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.