Grammy organizers announce 2013 nominees
Concert show gives 6 artists tie for most nods
Six artists tied for the most nominations for this year's Grammy Awards.
Dan Auerbach from the Black Keys, the pop group "fun.," Mumford & Sons, Frank Ocean, Kanye West and Jay-Z led the field as the nominations were announced Wednesday night.
Nominees for Record of the Year are:
- Lonely Boy - The Black Keys
- Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) - Kelly Clarkson
- We Are Young - fun. featuring Janelle Monáe
- Somebody That I Used To Know - Gotye Featuring Kimbra
- Thinkin Bout You - Frank Ocean
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - Taylor Swift
The nominations concert was held in Nashville, Tennessee, marking the first time the event has been held outside of California.
The 2013 Grammy Awards ceremony will be held February 10 in Los Angeles.
A full list of nominees is posted on the Grammys official website.
Distributed by Internet Broadcasting. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.