KSAT 12, San Antonio, TX
San Antonio Auto and Truck Show Contest
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. CONTEST SPONSOR: KSAT 12, San Antonio, TX. The Contest Sponsor's decisions are final and binding as to all aspects of the Contest.
2. CONTEST ENTRY: During the period commencing at12:01 A.M. CST, November 1, 2012, and ending at 11:59:59 P.M. CST, November 7, 2012 ("Term"), you may enter the Contest on-line by visiting the Contest Sponsor's entry website at www.ksat.com ("Website"), logging in, following the entry instructions (including those for entering your e-mail address ("Address")), and clicking on the "submit" button (each, a "Entry"). Normal Internet access and usage charges, if any, imposed by your on-line service will apply.
3. CONTEST SELECTION: The selection of the winning Entry, by random drawing, shall occur not later than November 8, 2012and shall be conducted by the Contest Sponsor or their assigns. The decision of the Contest Sponsor shall be final and binding. Odds of winning the Prize depend on the total number of Entries.
4. CONTEST PRIZES:
(a) Twenty-Five (25) Prizes: 2 tickets to San Antonio Auto and Truck Show Contest
All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the winner's responsibility, including, but not limited to: parking fees, laundry service, food and beverages (including alcoholic beverages), merchandise, souvenirs, telephone calls, tips, gratuities and service charges.
5. CONTEST LIMITATIONS: Each Entry must be received by 11:59:59 P.M. CST, November 7, 2012. Entries by any method other than as set forth in Rule Number 2 are void. Any use of an automated system, sweepstakes or contest entry service or other automated mechanism to submit Entries is prohibited and will result in disqualification of such entries. Contest open only to persons 13 or older as of the date of entry who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (the "Territory"). Individuals (and members of their households and immediate families) who have, within the six (6) month period immediately prior to the start of the Term, performed services in any capacity (including, but not limited to, as employees, consultants, independent contractors, and interns) for Contest Sponsor or its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates or successors, and/or the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, the "Promotional Entities") are not eligible to enter. Neither the Promotional Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, attorneys, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, "Releasees") are responsible for:  The submission of Entries by persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory;  Entries that are altered, defective, delayed, deleted, destroyed, failed, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, invalid, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, not delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or not made in accordance with these Official Rules;  any printing, production, technical, electronic or other errors;  lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections or miscommunications of any kind;  failed computer hardware or software transmissions or other technical failures;  unauthorized human intervention;  internet traffic congestion or capacity limitations;  garbled or jumbled transmissions;  undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering;  insufficient capacity in entrant's e-mail account to receive e-mail; and  any other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, mechanical or human error, or other causes, even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Any Entry described in clauses  through  above will be disqualified. Void where prohibited or restricted by law, and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
7. NOTIFICATION OF AND REQUIREMENTS FOR WINNERS: Winner will be notified via e-mail, telephone, and/or, at the Contest Sponsor's discretion, U.S. Mail, on or about November 8, 2012. Disqualification and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  a potential winner's failure to respond to notification within 24 hours of notification;  the return of any notice or prize as undeliverable;  a potential winner's failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the Address associated with a winning Entry;  potential Prize winner's failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within one (1) day after its mailing;  potential winner's failure to claim Prize one (1) day after it is sent;  potential winner's failure to validly claim Prize before November 15, 2012; and  any other non-compliance with the Rules. Prize winner and guest must travel together on same itinerary; and guest must be 13 or older unless the Prize winner is the guest's parent/legal guardian ("Parent"). The guest (or, if applicable, the guest's Parent) will be required to execute and return a Release of Liability prior to ticketing. Prize winner and guest are solely responsible for obtaining any and all necessary travel documents (valid photo I.D., etc.) before departure. All taxes are solely the responsibility of each winner; and Prize winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the final actual value of the Prize. Prize winner must execute an IRS form W-9 before receipt of prize. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, vouchers, certificates or other prize items once they are in the Prize winner's possession. No transfer, or cash or other substitution of prizes allowed except that Contest Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute a prize or prize component of comparable or greater value. Entrant waives the right to assert as a cost of winning a prize any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to redeem said prize and any liability which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said prize. The Rules will be posted on the Contest Sponsor's Website through November 8, 2012.
8. CONDITIONS: By entering the Contest, each participant represents, warrants, and certifies to the Releasees that participant has the full right and authority to so participate. Each participant agrees that:  he/she will abide by and be bound by the Rules and the Contest Sponsor's decisions with respect to the Contest;  the Entry becomes the sole property of the Contest Sponsor and will not be acknowledged;  THE RELEASEES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CLAIMS, INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, WHETHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE AWARDING, DELIVERY, ACCEPTANCE, USE, MISUSE, POSSESSION, LOSS OR MISDIRECTION OF THE PRIZE; PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST, ANY ACTIVITY OR TRAVEL RELATED THERETO, OR FROM COMPUTER DOWNLOADING IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTEST;  THE PRIZE IS AWARDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE);  except where prohibited by law, winner's acceptance of the Prize constitutes the grant of a perpetual, worldwide right to use the winner's and guest's name, address (city and state only), voice, likeness, photograph, entry materials, biographical and prize information and/or statements about the promotion for any publicity, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation;  in the event of the occurrence of viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, Acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental authority, war, national emergency, accident, fire, riot, strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism or other matters beyond the Contest Sponsor's reasonable control corrupt, prevent or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Contest so that, in the Sponsor's sole discretion the Contest cannot be conducted as originally planned, the Sponsor has the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest, as the case may be; and in such event to terminate the Trip and return the Prize winner and guest to the airport of origin as soon as reasonably possible;  the Releasees are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the Contest, including but not limited to: errors in the advertising, Rules, selection and announcement of the Prize winner and distribution of the prize;  any portion of any prize not accepted or used by the Prize winner will be forfeited;  the Releasees are not responsible for any inability of the winner to accept or use any prize (or any portion thereof) for any reason;  Contest Sponsor has the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, to be acting in violation of the Rules or applicable laws; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person;  As any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately alter or damage the Website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws, Sponsor shall have the right to seek damages and all other available remedies against such person;  If any provision of the Rules is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severed from the Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions; and  Any dispute that arises regarding the meaning and interpretation of the Rules shall be resolved by applying the laws of Texas, without regard to conflict of laws provisions therein, and shall be solely and exclusively brought in the state or federal courts located within that state.