From breaking sports records to Spanish dancing to some harder music than you might be used to, there's something going on for everyone across San Antonio this weekend.
- The Spurs look to win their 10th in a row against the worst team in the Western Conference, the New Orleans Hornets. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. Friday at the AT&T Center.
- Catch an encore performance of the well reviewed dance pieceAire. The show features Spanish masters Antonio Granjero and Estefania Ramirez. Shows are at 8:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday at the Entre Flamenco Dance Space. Tickets are $30.
- The "This is Where it Ends" tour hits San Antonio this weekend. Metal band All Shall Perish headlines at the White Rabbit starting at 7 p.m. Friday.
- This Saturday, the Rampage continue their march to the AHL playoffs when they face the Milwaukee Admirals. The puck drops at 7 p.m. at the AT&T Center. A concert by Adrenaline follows the game.
- On Easter Sunday, the University of the Incarnate Word Jazz Ensemble is hosting a free concert from 4 - 7 p.m. at the Witte Museum on Broadway.