San Antonio voters headed to the polls Saturday to decide who will represent them on the city council and as mayor. Here's a rundown of the mayoral race and city council races across San Antonio as of 9 p.m. with 98 percent of precincts reporting.
- Mayor Julian Castro remains comfortably ahead with 66 percent of the vote. Rhett R. Smith was second with 13 percent of the vote.
- In District 2, Ivy Taylor leads with 62 percent. Norris Darden is second with 23 percent.
- In District 3, Rebecca Viagran leads with 51 percent of the vote. Leticia Ozuna is second with 37.
- In District 4, Rey Saldana leads with 84 percent of the vote. Joseph Savage has 15 percent of the vote.
- In Distict 5, David Medina leads with 38 percent of the vote. Shirley Gonzales is second with 31 percent.
- In District 6, Ray Lopez leads with 56 percent of the vote. Greg Brockhouse is second with 38 percent.
- In District 7, Cris Medina leads with 57 percent. Gloria Rodriguez is second with 27 percent.
- In District 8, Ron Nirenberg leads with 49 percent of the vote. Rolando Briones is second with 45 percent.
- In District 9, Elisa Chan is comfortably ahead with 78 percent. Jason F. Salinas has 21 percent.
- In District 10, Carlton Soules leads with 75 percent. Arthur M. Thomas and Celeste Montez-Tidwell each have 12 percent.
Stay with KSAT and KSAT.com for the latest on the 2013 races.
Other elections results across Bexar County are also available on KSAT.com.