3 renovation workers burned in Dallas house fire
3 renovation workers burned in Dallas house fire, battery charger spark blamed for blaze
DALLAS (AP) — Emergency officials say three renovation workers have suffered significant burns in a Dallas house fire.
Dallas Fire-Rescue spokesman Jason Evans had no immediate details Thursday on conditions of the three men who were taken to a hospital. Evans says the fire broke out Wednesday afternoon as the victims were doing work on a converted garage.
Investigators believe the fire started when a spark from a battery charger ignited fumes from a chemical being used to strip the floor.
Names of the injured workers haven't been released.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.