All 24 of the San Antonio Parks and Recreation Departments pools will be open for the summer on Saturday, June 16th.
The hours of operation for most of the pools will be 1 p.m. to 7 p.m., Tuesday through Sunday.
Five of the pools will be open from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m., Tuesday through Sunday to provide more time for swimming in the evening. Those pools include the Fairchild, Kennedy San Pedro Springs, Spring Time and Sunset Hills pools.
Several pools will also be open early for lap swimming including the Heritage, Lady Bird Johnson, South Side Lions, and Woodlawn pools. Lap swimming will be available at those pools Tuesday through Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
Water aerobics classes and swimming lessons are also available at each pool for a fee. Registration for those classes begins June 16th.
Parks and Recreation Swimming Pools:
- Cassiano, 1440 S. Zarzamora and Cassiano Park, 434-7482
- Concepcion, 600 E. Theo and Concepcion Park, 532-3473
- Cuellar, 502 S.W. 36th St., 434-8028
- Dellview, 500 Basswood and Dellview Park, 349-0570
- Elmendorf, 4400 W. Commerce and Elmendorf Park, 434-7380
- Fairchild, 1214 E. Crockett, 226-6722
- Garza, 5800 Hemphill, 434-8122
- Lady Bird Johnson, 10700 Nacogdoches, 599-0122
- Heritage, 1423 S. Ellison Drive, 645-9465
- Kennedy, 3299 S.W. 28th St., 436-7009
- Kingsborough, 350 Felps St., 924-6761
- Lincoln, 2803 E. Commerce and Lincoln Park, 224-7590
- Monterrey, 5919 W. Commerce and Monterrey Park, 432-2727
- New Territories, 9023 Bowen Drive, 681-2929
- Normoyle, 700 Culberson and Normoyle Park, 923-2442
- Roosevelt, 300 Roosevelt, 532-6091
- San Pedro, 2200 N. Flores at San Pedro Park, 732-5992
- Southcross, 819 W. Southcross, 927-2001
- South Side Lions, 900 Hiawatha and Stringfellow, 532-2027
- Spring Time, 6571 Spring Time, 558-0491
- Sunset Hills, 103 Chesswood, 435-4011
- Joe Ward, 435 E. Sunshine, 732-7350
- Westwood, 7601 W. Military Drive, 673-3382
- Woodlawn, 1100 Cincinnati, 732-5789
- SA Natatorium (indoor pool), 1430 W. Durango, 226-8541 (There is an entry fee for this indoor facility.)