Fire breaks out at Sonic restaurant
SAFD: Grease fire in vent hood gets out of control
A small fire broke out just before 6:30 a.m. on Tuesday at the Sonic restaurant on Roosevelt Avenue near Military Drive.
San Antonio fire crews say a grease fire in the vent and hood area got out of control.
Heavy smoke caused one worker on scene at the time to become ill.
No major injuries were reported and the fire cause about $30,000 in damage.
Copyright 2012 by KSAT.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.