An electrical fire damaged an east side home and caused a few propane tanks to explode early Monday morning.
San Antonio firefighters responded to the fire just before 1 a.m. in the 600 block of J Street.
Fire officials said a woman attempted to plug an electrical item into an outlet or power strip when the fire began in the wall and spread to the attic.
Flames spread to a couple of trees and propane tanks behind the home exploded.
Paramedics treated an individual at the scene. No other injuries were reported. Damage estimates were unknown.