Night club evacuated after overnight fire
Investigators say electrical strip sparks blaze at Midnight Rodeo
Tense moments early Saturday morning after an electrical fire forced an evacuation at a night club.
It happened around 12:30 a.m.at the Midnight Rodeo in the 12000 block of Nacogdoches Road.
Investigators say an electrical strip sparked the blaze. The fire quickly spread to boxes in the storage room.
The sprinklers came on and put out the flames.
The water damage to the business is estimated at $20,000.
Copyright 2012 by KSAT.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.