San Antonio firefighters were busy early Thursday morning battling a pair of fires on the North Side.
Fire crews were called to the 6300 block of Club Oaks around midnight after reports of a house fire on the Northwest Side.
Fire units arrived and saw the chimney on fire on the first floor. Crews got the fire under control in about 20 minutes and kept it from spreading into the attic.
Everyone in the home made it out safely and no injuries were reported, fire officials said.
A few hours later, San Antonio firefighters responded to a small fire at North Side McDonald's just after 3 a.m.
Employees said they were checking the AC unit when they reported seeing sparks coming out of the ceiling of the restaurant in the 6900 block of San Pedro Avenue.
The fire was quickly contained and no one was injured. Fire officials said there was minimal damage to the restaurant.