Two-alarm fire damages building at party complex
Officials say a dryer is to blame
Fire crews had their hands full Saturday morning battling a two-alarm blaze near Helotes.
The fire started around 4 a.m at Pedrotti's North Wind Ranch in the 13000 block of Farm Road 1560.
The blaze was contained to one building but the two adjoining buildings sustained smoke and water damage.
The location of the fire did make it difficult for fire fighters to get to the flames.
60 fire fighters worked to put out the blaze.
Investigators think a dryer might have sparked the fire.
No one was injured.
Copyright 2012 by KSAT.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.