SAN ANTONIO -

A man is in custody Tuesday night after a brief scare at a North Side hospital.

Police got a call about a man possibly armed with a gun inside the Methodist Stone Oak Hospital on Tuesday evening.

A lock-down was placed on the hospital around 7 p.m. after police got a call from a concerned citizen, who said there was somebody in the hospital that placed a call to him, saying that they overheard someone in the next room making threats with a gun.

Once police arrived and the SWAT team cleared the fourth floor, no gun was found.

"No weapons were seen," said Javier Salazar with the San Antonio Police Department. "No gunshots were fired. There are no reported injuries. That person from outside the hospital called it into us, as he should have and a patrol officer showed up pretty quickly and did a great job of shutting the scene down."

Police searched for the man, who was believed to be involved with this threat, inside the hospital and throughout the surrounding area. They found him in the 5000 block of Sunset Glade and took him in for questioning.

Salazar said they are referring to him as "a person of interest" and it is not clear if he will face any charges.

Employees from inside the hospital sent messages out earlier that there was a man threatening a mother and a baby, but police did not confirm the circumstances surrounding the threat.

For a list of recent stories Stephanie Serna has done, click here.