We like to hear from viewers about issues they would like to see the Defenders take up.
If you’ve watched our segments, you know we cover everything from roofing contractors who rip people off, to city workers gone bad.
You know where we got those ideas? From viewers. People email us at email@example.com or call our tip line at 210-351-1212 and give us ideas. Those ideas end up being stories on the air.
So, do you have something you want us to consider? Fantastic. We would love to hear from you, and just so you get some insight into how we work, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- If you want us to contact you back, leave your name, phone number, email, etc. Don’t worry about any of that information be put on TV. We don’t do that until we speak with you first. Even if you want to remain anonymous with your tip, leaving us contact info gives us someone to call if we have questions, and we almost always have some questions. Just know we aren’t going to publicize your contact information just for sending a tip.
- Do you have video or pictures that go along with your tip or idea? Let us know that, since we are TV, images are a very important part of our storytelling.
- We aren’t able to respond to every call or email. But know that sometimes we keep your tip on file and may contact you at a later date regarding your tip.
- Please know that we don’t give legal advice, and we don’t refer you to lawyers. We will give you any information we may have about agencies that might be able to help you.
- Most important, know we value your tips and story ideas. They help us see what’s important to the community we serve here at KSAT 12.
So, keep our contact info handy. You never know when you might need to tip us off to something!