A fire caused by an electrical short forced 300 guests to be evacuated from their downtown San Antonio hotel rooms.
Firefighters were called out to a fire at Omni La Mansion Del Rio on College Street late Tuesday night.
According to firefighters, the fire started in the mechanical room when an elevator shaft shorted.
Firefighters did find traces of smoke in the hotel parking garage, but did not find any smoke or fire inside the hotel.
Guests were evacuated but allowed back into the hotel an hour later.
None of the guests or employees of the hotel were injured during the fire.