A fire in Schertz destroyed a mobile home there on Monday morning.
Firefighters were called to the home, in the 11100 block of Bethany Way, in Schertz but had trouble reaching the blaze because it was located down a narrow road with only one way in or out.
No one was home when the fire broke out, but the home's owner said he went out for 30 minutes and his home caught fire.
Fire officials said the home is likely totaled.
Firefighters had to leave some of their trucks out on the main road, adding to the difficulty in combating the blaze.
There also was a downed power line that was sparking while they were fighting the fire. CPS Energy shut it off.
There were no injuries reported.