SAN ANTONIO -

About 150 students at Harlandale Middle School were evacuated Thursday morning after a fire broke out in a bathroom.

Fire officials said someone in a science building bathroom lit some wastepaper on fire, which got out of control and triggered a fire alarm at 11:30 a.m. Earlier in the morning, a similar fire was reported and school officials put out that fire quickly.

Arson investigators planned to review surveillance video to see if they can identify the person(s) responsible for the fire(s).

No injuries were reported and the fire caused $3,000 in damage.