SAN ANTONIO -

A fast-moving fire heavily damaged a Southeast Side mobile home early Tuesday morning.
San Antonio firefighters responded to the fire around 5:30 a.m. at the Indian Hills Mobile Home Community in the 3500 block of Goliad.
Firefighters initially thought someone may have been inside because of the cars parked outdoors.
"We made entry into the first two bedrooms. The rest of the house was totally involved, so we couldn't get in there," said Russell Johnson, a battalion Chief for the San Antonio Fire Department.
Fire crews searched the beds and the floor, but didn't find anyone. They later determined the owner is a truck driver who left around 2 a.m.
"Some of that front bedroom was still intact, and we didn't hear any smoke detectors. This is the season that your smoke detectors need to be working the most," Johnson said.
Fire officials have not released an official cause for the fire, but said it was possibly related to a heating issue because it started near a space heater in a back bedroom.
Damages were initially estimated at $50,000 because the flames caused some damage to an SUV parked outside.

For a list of recent stories Jenna Hiller has done, click here.