SAN ANTONIO -

Fire burned through a northwest side home Saturday morning leaving a family without a place to live.

The fast-moving fire started around 10 a.m. in the 6000 block of Town Creek.

Smoke and flames poured from the home when firefighters arrive on scene.

They say the family had already gotten out of the burning house.

It took fire crews about half an hour to bring the fire under control.

By that time it had damaged much of the home's interior.

The homeowner says he believes the fire started either in a dryer or a space heater.