SAN ANTONIO -

Firefighters fought two overnight fires Saturday.

The first fire happened around 11:30 p.m. Friday in the 200 block of South Presa at the Davenport Bar.

Upon arrival, firefighters found smoke coming from under the stage.

Everyone in the bar was evacuated.

No injuries were reported.

Officials believe an electrical shortage is to blame for the fire.

The second fire happened around 12 a.m. Saturday at the H-E-B in the 400 block of Valley Hi Drive.

According to police, the freezer unit inside the store caught fire.

Everyone inside the store was evacuated as the building filled with smoke.

Food inspectors were called out to the store.

Officials determined the fire was caused by an electrical shortage in the freezer motor.