Download KSAT12's new "Hurricane Tracker" app today!
Hurricanes can have an impact on our weather in South Texas.
A direct hit from a hurricane on the Texas coast could have a catastrophic effect on San Antonio and South Texas.
Make sure you’re prepared with breaking hurricane updates and state-of-the-art tracking with the KSAT12 Weather Team.
Keep track of hurricanes with Your Weather Authority, KSAT12.
Just search “KSAT” in the “Play Store” on your Android phone, or the “App” store on your iPhone.
With the KSAT12 HURRICANE APP, you can:
- See KSAT12’s Live Radar
- Monitor the projected hurricane path
- Receiving late-breaking storm information from Steve Browne, Mike Osterhage, John Honore and Justin Horne
- Receive the latest Watches and Warnings once a hurricane is being tracked
- Learn how to plan and prepare if a storm does come our way
- See the latest emergency information
KSAT12 is Your Weather Authority, tracking hurricanes with Live Radar, projected hurricane paths, and watches and warnings to keep you safe.
Our Hurricane App is FREE and available now -- just search under keyword “KSAT."