Back To Mobile Site

Images: Universal City house fire

Published On: Aug 02 2013 11:25:28 AM CDT

A gas leak in a water heater caused a massive fire in Universal City that destroyed a home and damaged another early Friday morning.

080213 universal fire_C0004 000303;17
1 / 6

Comments

The views expressed are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms Of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. 
blog comments powered by Disqus

Most Popular

Advertisement
Advertisement