McDonald's has announced its list of 984 prep seniors who have been nominated to play in the 2014 McDonald's All American Games.
This year's list boasts players from 44 states and the District of Columbia who have been selected by high school coaches, athletic directors, principals and members of the McDonald's All American Games Selection Committee.
Thirteen players - two boys and 11 girls - are from the greater San Antonio area. The local players nominated are:
- Tanaeya Boclair, Brennan High School
- Gabrielle Bowie, Johnson High School
- Recee' Caldwell, Johnson High School
- McKenzie Clavert, Steele High School
- Tiara Davenport, Johnson High School
- Simone Fields, Judson High School
- Elissa Garza, Antonian High School
- Carlie Heineman, Marshall High School
- Wendy Knight, Reagan High School
- Ben Lammers, Alamo Heights High School
- Avery Queen, Boerne High School
- Ashley Ross, Wagner High School
- David Wacker, Judson High School
A complete list of 2014 McDonald's All American Games Nominees is available at www.mcdaag.com.
The final roster of 24 boys and 24 girls who will be selected to play in the 2014 Games will be announced during the McDonald's All American Games Selection Show on ESPNU on Jan. 29 at 5 p.m.
The 37th Annual Boys Game will tip-off on Wednesday, April 2, at 8:30 p.m. from Chicago's United Center and will be broadcasted on ESPN.
The 13th Annual Girls Game will precede the Boys Game, beginning at 6 p.m., and will broadcast live at ESPNU.
Information regarding tickets for the 2014 McDonald's All American Games is available at Ticketmaster.
Tickets for the 2014 Games go on sale Saturday, Jan. 11 at 10 a.m.
Tickets start as low as $10 and include free parking. There are also family four-pack options, which includes four tickets, four soft drinks and four hot dogs for $33.