PLEASANTON, Texas -

A house near Pleasanton Elementary School caught fire Tuesday morning.

Initial reports were that a propane tank at the house exploded, but that turned out to be false.

A fire department spokesman said as of noon on Tuesday, firefighters were working to put out hotspots at the home, located in the 800 block of North Main in Pleasanton.

Pleasanton Independent School District public relations director Linda Hall said the campus was secure, all students are safe and no evacuations will be necessary.

Student will be kept indoors but will be allowed to move between buildings, Hall said.

No one was injured, but several images emailed to KSAT 12 News showed extensive damage to the home.

Images: Pleasanton house fire

Published On: Jan 28 2014 11:44:24 AM CST   Updated On: Jan 28 2014 11:44:08 AM CST

A home near Pleasanton Elementary School caught fire on Tuesday morning.

1653430_713195002034146_1335739696_n
1 / 4

Picture courtesy Jolene Romero